To open a service claim please send the following to

  • Details of Incident

  • Copy of Invoice

  • Pictures of Vehicle Damage & Current Mileage

  • Copy of Invoice for Repairs

  • Location where vehicle was serviced

  • Any Supporting Information

We will contact you once we have received the above mentioned information. Thank you.

-Jiffy Lube® Griffin Fast Lube

Griffin Fast Lube Companies

1412 Legend Hills Dr.

Clearfield, UT 84015